Trust in Janus and put our team to work for you.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with professional drawings accompanied by complete system layouts. All electrical drawings and connection diagrams are developed in alignment with the projects requirements.
Diverse design capabilities, while upholding the highest level of fire protection engineering principles, is what separates Janus from our competition.
- Clean Agent Suppression Systems utilizing 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid
- FM-200® Suppression Systems
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Suppression Systems
- Foam Suppression Systems
- Engineered Dry Chemical Suppression Systems
- Water Based Suppression Systems
- Alarm & Detection Systems
Janus specializes in all types of special hazard fire protection, including the protection of:
- Computer Rooms
- Newspaper Printing Presses
- Power Plants
- Rolling Mills
- Aircraft Hangars
- Cement Plants – i.e. Coal Fired Kiln Processes
Other services offered include:
- Application engineering
- Site surveys
- Hazard analysis
- Field commissioning, testing, and training
- On-site project technical support
- Project integration
- Fire protection turnkey capabilities
Janus Fire Systems utilizes its own Janus Design Suite® Flow Calculation Software to perform Clean Agent and Carbon Dioxide Fire Suppression System hydraulic flow calculations.